Lunar Skies Magic Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lunar Skies Magic Academy

Awaiting Permission~Then Starting 1st Term!

About Dating

Principal Cast
    Principal Cast
    Admin

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2009-02-21

Character sheet
    ChocoMaras: 1000
    Dorm & Points:
    Items::

About Dating Empty About Dating

Post  Principal Cast Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:33 pm

Since most of you at this school will probably be bored to tears after a while of simply learning & hanging out; I have allowed dating. Yes, I know: YAYYY! Each realationship will have to go through 7 stages. Simple friendship will stop at 4. Romantic relationships will go through all 7. Here they are:
    Friend - Black - This level is when you first meet someone & would like to be their friend.
    Good Friend - Purple - This level is after you start to get to know each other & hang out more.
    Best Friend - Blue - This level is when you guys hang out all the time, study together, & share everything.
    Like Family - Green - This is where you are as close as possible with someone. This the max level for friendships.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dating - Yellow - This level is the actual start of a romantic realationship, after friendship. This is when you & the person you like actually start dating.
    BF/GF - Orange - This level is when you guys actually consider yourself boyfriend & girlfriend. You love to go on dates & share kisses.
    Love Birds - Red - This level is when you confess your love for them. You guys believe you will be together forever, even though you can still break up.

I forgot to let you know, when pursuing someone you want, in your signature, you should put there name in the color shown by the level. I would recommend, at the most, having 2 showing.

Also, teachers & other grown-ups can date, too. But, at red, they can get married after acquiring the Red Unicorn Ring.

If you really want to, you can have a pretend marriage. It will take place at Romance Cliff, where you confessed your love.

So, everyone, have fun with the dating feature!

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:02 am